Your privacy and the security of your personal data are of the highest importance to us so hereby we would like to share the rules that we have implemented in our business in that respect.
We will not sell your personal data or deliver them in any other way to a third unauthorized person for any purpose, especially for the purpose of promoting the Company, unless we are compelled to provide such personal data to competent persons by applicable law.
In order to achieve the above-mentioned goals, we use the technology of the highest standards of IT security and we only work with partners that guarantee us to handle your data conscientiously and legally.
We paid special attention to the fact that the rules on the protection of personal data are incorporated into all of our business procedures so that each employee who comes into contact with your personal data uses the same only in accordance with their authority and applicable regulations.
2. In which situations do we collect your personal data and how we treat them
2.1. you contact us via email
The information you send us via email is used only for the purpose you contact us about and will not be used for other purposes, nor will it be given to a third unauthorized person for any purpose.
2.2. you contact us via social networks
The Company has an official profile on LinkedIn, so please become familiar with the specific privacy rules.
3. Who we share information with
We may share some of your data with the companies we cooperate with, under the following conditions:
3.1. Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a tool for collecting anonymous information about users of our websites, which collects data on how often users visit our sites, which sites they visit, when they visit them, how long they stay and what country they come from, etc. using cookies and IP addresses for the following purposes:
- to improve user experience
- to monitor the success of marketing campaigns
- for analysis of behavior patterns
If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics, you can install a Google Add-on for your browser that will prevent this.
4. The organizational and security measures we have taken for the purpose of protecting personal data
- encrypted connection (https)
- mited physical access only to authorized persons
- use of passwords, fingerprint identifications and tokens
5. Your rights regarding the collection and processing of personal data
- right to be informed about processing of your personal data
- right to get access to your personal data
- right to request correction of incorrect or inaccurate personal data
- right to supplement incomplete personal data
- right to request personal data to be deleted if any condition under Article 17 of General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) is fulfilled, among others, when the personal data are no longer needed in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or if the processing is illegal
- right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on the grounds related to your particular situation
- right to request limitation of processing of personal data if any condition under Article 18 of General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) is fulfilled
- right to be informed in connection with the correction or deletion of personal data or the restriction of processing
- right to receive your personal data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and send them to another processor (“data transfer”)
- right to object the processing of personal data
- right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning yourself or similarly significantly affects you
For the exercise of your rights you can contact us by email email@example.com , at the address Bobovica 8a, 10430 Samobor, Croatia and for this purpose you can use the form “data request”.
6. For how long we keep your data
We will not store your data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, or longer than the period that you gave in consent if they were collected on that basis.
After the expiration of the retention period, we will either delete or anonymize personal dana so that they can no longer be connected to anyone.
7. How you can contact us
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can write to us at Bobovica 8a, 10430 Samobor, Croatia.
8. Supervisory body
The Supervisory Authority is the Personal Data Protection Agency (AZOP), and you can find out how you can protect your rights before the Supervisory Body here.